Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: augghh! die spam die!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    >.< Don't anybody give that GoWell person the satisfaction of replying to his blatant @#$%$# spam, it's a pyramid scheme and it's a flaming nuisance...

    grumblegrowlsnarl...

    Is there any way we can say "this ID is no longer allowed to post to this board"...?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Here I was thinking we had another new face on the board and then I saw it was some knuckle-head spamming. You'd think people had better things to do than to search message boards and spam them.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 04, 2003 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...it's about time I figured out how to block someone. > [img]smile.gif[/img] Grrr...I really hate spam too. *blocks spammer*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •